My Blog List

Friday 7 June 2019

script

Establishing shot of front of house. camera moves towards door and rings doorbell. The door is opened by character #1.

#1: ah, you're here. Come in.

Camera follows #1 into the house. Mid shot of back of his head throughout this, though maybe turning away sometimes to look at things around the house that imply how they live.

#1: we're glad you could make it. I think it's important to document this for future reference and we're really onto something now-

#1 abruptly stops once they step into a room. Camera swings round to show character #2 rolling dice on the floor. camera swings back to a close up of #1's face.

#1:(shouting) What are you doing?!

camera swings back to a mid shot of #2.

#2:(also shouting) I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons!

#1:(exasperated) Why are you playing Dungeons and Dragons?!

#2: you said you'd play with me!

camera turns to close up of #1 who's staring at camera.

#1:(to camera) I didn't say that.

The two continue bickering as dialogue begins over the top of it.

#1:(in dialogue) My name is Tom, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Cuts to a mid shot of #1 standing against a wall.

#1: well not professionally. Professionally I work at Tesco.

Cuts to wide shot of #1 in the kitchen doing the dishes.

#1:(in dialogue) I'm a pretty average guy. I live with my roommate Shawn.

cuts to longshot of #2 lying on the grass in the garden, slowly zooming in.

#1: he's uh... he's a free spirit.

cuts to #2 standing against the wall at a midshot.

#2: so currently Tom and I have been working on something different.

cuts to close up of pages with UFO sightings and "evidence" of the moon landing being fake etc. camera slowly moves from left to right across these pages.

#2: we generally do work very typical of conspiracy theorists. UFOs, the moon landing and so on.


No comments:

Post a Comment